Pay a bill or make a donation
St. John's Lutheran Church, Concord, NC
allows its congregation and others to make online donations
to the church through Vanco Services (www.vancoservices.com).
Vanco Services, LLC is a PCI (Payment Card Industry) Level 1
Compliant Service Provider specializing in electronic payment solutions.
The company provides secure and reliable processing for both recurring
and one-time transactions.
If you are interested in donating to St. John's through this service,
please read and follow the instructions which are provided below.
MAKE A DONATION (or pay preschool tuition) ONLINE
1. Click on the link "Pay Online".
2. Create a profile, if you want to make recurring payments or to track your donations/payments. A recurring payment is one that happens on an interval for the same amount on a repeated basis (i.e. $25 made monthly on the same date).
3. Please select bi-weekly or monthly frequency for recurring payments.
4. Please select start date of the 1st or the 30th (tuition is late after the 15th).
5. Current St. John's Members: Please provide your envelope number, if available.
6. Thank you so much!